Love is in the air! And we are reading a ton of fun Children’s books for Valentine’s Day. Along with crafts for Valentine’s Day we love to read themed books so I’ve put together a round up for you of our favorite Children’s books all about love. The list includes books for all ages, some are board books for the little ones and others are chapter books for the older kids. All of them have been read in our house and are some of our favorites.
10 Children’s Books for Valentine’s Day
1. Happy Valentine’s Day Mouse – one of our favorites! If you give a mouse a cookie does Valentine’s Day.
2. Llama Llama I Love You – we just love all of the Llama Llama books.
3. Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentine – Junie B. Jones is a favorite book series of my daughter and she enjoys reading all of the holiday ones.
4. Butterfly Kisses – an adorable board book with butterfly finger puppet.
5. Olive, My Love – all three of my children giggled their way through “Olive, the Other Reindeer” and Christmas time and were so excited to see that Olive would be back for Valentine’s Day.
10. Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day is Cool – my son loves Pete the Cat and since everything around here is either “cool” or “not cool” this was the perfect Valentine’s Day Book for him.