This post was sponsored by P&G as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
When life gets busy it always seems that the house is the first thing to give. The dishes pile up, the laundry doesn’t get put away, and vacuuming? Who has time for that? I get it, I really really do. Sometimes we just have so much going on that we can’t keep up with the daily tasks. If only there were some magical trick to keeping the house clean even when we have everything else going on.
While I can’t offer you a magical cleaning trick (seriously, can someone work on that), I CAN offer you some of my favorite cleaning hacks for busy moms. Quick tricks and simple tips to at least keep the mess at bay until the hectic schedule calms down.
Cleaning Hacks for Busy Moms
We have a large family that stays very busy with school, work and after school activities. Each of my children play sports so we spend a lot of time out of the house. When I am home I don’t always have time to do a full cleaning and I like to use some of these hacks to keep up.
With a large family I also go through a lot of product so I love that I can get all of my favorite P&G Brand supplies in bulk at Costco. When you’re going through Mr Clean Magic Erasers as quickly as I am, shopping in bulk really comes in handy!
So let’s get to some of those cleaning hacks!
- Use a Bounce fabric sheet to wipe down the baseboards in your home to keep them dust-free, longer
- Use your used fabric sheets to dust other items in your home, they work great!
- Use a Swiffer Duster to dust the inside of your dryer vent
- The Swiffer Dusters are great for getting underneath the refrigerator too.
- Use a Magic Eraser to get rid of dirty finger prints on your walls
- Magic erasers are also great for shining up the rubber on your tennis shoes
- Clean your sponges by zapping them in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- De-grease your kitchen stove with nothing more than a Bounty Advanced paper towel and some vegetable oil – oil sticks to oil
- Clean out your microwave by placing a cup of vinegar inside and turning it on for 3 minutes – wipe down the inside with your Bounty Advanced paper towels.
- Use the vinegar method to clean out your dishwasher as well. Run the dishwasher with a cup of vinegar and wipe down the inside with a Bounty Advanced paper towel when the cycle is finished.
- Steam clean your electric grill or waffle iron by placing a damp Bounty Advanced paper towel, laid flat across, inside. Close the lid and turn it on – wipe clean when done.
- Line your refrigerator shelves with Bounty Advanced paper towel sheets, they will catch drips and spills. Replace as necessary.
- Dust your electronics with a used Bounce dryer sheet to keep the dust from clinging.
- Use a Bounce dryer sheet on your skirt to tame static cling.
- Place a fresh Bounce dryer sheet in the bottom of your kitchen trash can to combat odors.
Do you have other cleaning hacks using your favorite P&G products? I’d love to hear them!
Leave a Reply