Using materials found around the house, we made these I Spy bottles. They are great to take in the car on a Road Trip or Just to have around the house to use for quiet time.
What you will need:
- Clear Plastic Bottles
- Colored Rice
- Knick Knacks
- White Card Stock
- Hole Punch
- Start by searching your junk drawers, toys bins, and couch cushions to find small knick knacks. Once they are found, lay them out on a piece of white card stock.
- Take a picture of the items and print it out onto the card stock.
- Fill the clear plastic bottles up with your colored rice, layering in your knick knacks.
- When the jar is full, glue the lid on.
- Make a hole in the top corner of your pictures and tie the cards onto the bottles.
Leave a Reply