I love these, they just make me giggle every time I look at them! This is a fun craft to make and an adorable way to make the Thanksgiving table festive and kid friendly.
What you need:
- Empty paper towel or toilet paper rolls
- Colored Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Cut paper towel rolls into 2″ rings (this will be the base to hold the napkin).
- Cut out circles and feather shaped pieces of construction paper
- Cut out faces of family members from pictures. (these can be printed on photo paper or regular paper).
- Glue Turkey’s together and glue them onto the cardboard rings.
Leave a Reply