WunderGirl made slime at school. As soon as she brought it home WunderBaby just couldn’t wait to get her hands on some! Yesterday we made our own and she enjoyed every minute of it!
This is a super simple recipe for slime that only needs 3 ingredients:
- 1 tsp Borax
- 1/2 cup white glue (1 4 oz bottle)
- 1 1/2 cups warm water-divided
- optional: food coloring
- Start by mixing 1/2 cup water with the glue in a small bowl. Stir until fully combined. If using food coloring, add a couple drops of your favorite color and mix.
- In a separate bowl, stir borax into 1 cup warm water.
- combine the two solutions. (you will start to see the effects immediately).
- Stir as much as possible and then continue to work with your hands. Ours was very pieces to begin with so I really had to work it for a few minutes to get the right consistency. (there may be a little left over water in your bowl)
- Remove and play! (this made a small personalized portion of slime~I would suggest doubling the recipe for more than one child)
Leave a Reply