When I was a just a child I can remember taking family trips to Foster’s Freeze for a special treat. One of those tasty treats was the frozen bananas (a whole banana on a stick, dipped in chocolate and frozen). I have not had one of those in years and they are the inspiration for the delicious dessert I made for everyone tonight.
I got rave reviews from the whole family on these babies! I even had to slap WunderDad’s hand away before he ate them all 😉
- 3 Bananas
- 1.5 cups chocolate
- 1.5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Melt chocolate and vegetable oil in the microwave, 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between (I use a Pyrex two cup glass measuring cup)
- Slice bananas into 1/2 inch slices
- Dip bananas into chocolate and remove with slotted metal spoon
- place chocolate covered banana bites onto a foil lined baking sheet
- Freeze approximately 1 hr.
These are quick and easy and Oh So Good! Enjoy!
Leave a Reply