Pumpkin cinnamon rolls – a fun Fall, Pumpkin-Shaped treat for the kids!
Aren’t seasonal treats just the best?!
I think one of my favorite was to celebrate Holidays is with holiday themed foods – those treats are some of my favorite memories from when I was a kid and I love passing that on to my own kids.
These Pumpkin shaped cinnamon rolls are great for the Fall season – or for Halloween. You could add a cute Jack-o-lantern face too them for Halloween or keep them as generic pumpkins for the October and November months.
A simple treat can be such a big surprise for the little ones and I love easy recipes that are totally do-able. You could totally make your own cinnamon rolls from scratch OR do like I did and use the pre-made packaged variety.
A few extra ingredients and DONE! Small effort, BIG reward.
Pumpkin Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package refrigerator cinnamon roll dough
- 4 bite sized twix candy bars
- red & yellow food colors
- Bake cinnamon rolls according to directions (I creased the tops of mine just a bit before hand so I had a place to put my stems.
- Pour frosting from package into a small bowl. Add 2-3 drops of red and yellow food colorings. Mix well.
- Cut your bite sized twix in half
- Frost your cinnamon rolls and add the chocolate “stems”
If you loved this quick and easy activity then you’ll really love our facebook page – check out the video below and visit us on facebook for more fun!
Leave a Reply