A must try small space storage solution – brilliant hanging shoe holder organization hacks
The first time we lived in an area with a cold winter I was at a loss for what to do with all of those hats and mittens. We didn’t have much storage space in our home so I needed a place to keep them that was easily accessible and didn’t take up much space.
On a whim, I opened up the coat closet door and there was my solution – a hanging shoe organizer that wasn’t being used for shoes, in fact, it wasn’t being used for anything! I shoved in the hats and gloves into each pocket and it got me thinking…I wonder what other organization hacks I can do with a hanging shoe holder?
Turns out there are A LOT of organization hacks you can do with a hanging shoe holder!
Repurpose a Hanging Shoe Organizer
An over the door shoe organizer is the perfect organization hack for small spaces. There are so many items that you can keep in the hanging shoe holders to keep them neat and clutter free. They don’t take up much space and since they hang over a door you can keep them on the insides of your closets – once the door is shut there is no evidence of any clutter at all!
You can easily repurpose a hanging shoe organizer to hold all of those small items that you don’t otherwise no what to do with!
Small Space Home Organization Hack
If you have an even smaller space, you can cut your hanging shoe organizer in half and hang it in places like the bathroom or kitchen cabinets!
So, what else can you organize with a hanging shoe holder?
18 Brilliant Organization Hacks with a Hanging Shoe Holder
- LEGO Storage – sorted by color
- Small Pantry Organization – perfect for holding your spices and packets
- Closet Organization – roll up those tank tops
- Bathroom Closet Storage – extra toiletries
- Garden Storage – organize those gardening tools and gloves
- Organize the Boys Bedroom – great place to keep those mini-figures
- Organize the Girls Bedroom – a great place to hold the Barbi dolls too
- Laundry Room Organization – holds all of those stain removers and clothes pins
- Kitchen Storage – a great way to keep all those water bottles upright
- Food Storage – Fruits and Veggies! Why didn’t I think of that?!
- Craft Room Storage – All the kids art supplies
- Nursery Storage – Onsies, socks, and cloth diapers – oh my!
- Cleaning closet – organize and store all of your cleaners and supplies
- Garage Organization – store your spray paints for all of your DIY projects
- Technology Organization – brilliant place to keep those electrical cords from getting tangled up
- Car Organization – hang a shoe organizer over your seat
- Camping Hacks – hang a shoe organizer from your picnic table to store all your supplies